Friday, July 4, 2008

It's Not Always Easy Being Green-Part II

I went to Green Mango Goods on Thursday afternoon to try and find a 100% organic cotton shower curtain.  They are located at the Andersonville Galleria on Clark St.  While I was disappointed that Green Mango Goods turned out to be a stall in a bazaar type mall with a select few items, and there were no shower curtains to be found, I did find a lot of eco-friendly shops all in one place, however small they may be.  Though I did not find a shower curtain, I did get a cute pair of black pants made out of bamboo from a store called Earthgirls Eco Boutique.  

I went to Target today, and though I still did not find an organic cotton shower curtain, I did buy a 100% organic cotton sheet set and some organic food items.  They actually have a decent selection in store, but an even better selection of organic items on-line.  I only have one shop left to try for my shower curtain-A Cooler Planet, but I cannot go until Tuesday because they are closed for the July 4th holiday.            

No comments: