Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's Not Always Easy Being Green-Part III

Made an unexpected shopping trip to the Clybourn Corridor.  There are a lot of home stores, so I figured I could look for an organic shower curtain.  First I went to Z Galleria.  They have interesting stuff but nothing organic.  Then I tried Crate & Barrel, and they have the same stuff in every store, so they do have organic towels and bath mats, and some bamboo accessories, but no organic shower curtains.  My last stop before going home was the Pottery Barn.  At first, all I found was organic towels and bath mats, but after asking a sales associate for assistance, I found that not only do they have 100% organic cotton shower curtains, but organic bedding as well, and in the fall they are expanding their organic offerings and are even going to have organic furniture. No surprise that Pottery Barn is taking the initiative to stock more organic goods because their headquarters are in San Francisco.  I still want to find a 100% organic cotton comforter, but that is for another day.     

No comments: